The Castle Routine by Ed Ellis - VOL.5 video DOWNLOAD - dvdvdeecastleroutine
This is a electronic media (download). This items is not eligible for a refund.
For over 25 years, Ed Ellis has performed close-up magic, sleight of hand illusions, and full time table magic for Hollywood, TV, and sports celebrities. His is also an accomplished award winning drummer, and has played on stage with The Buddy Rich Band.
Ed has also performed his amazing close-up illusions at Las Vegas' Caesar's Place, lectured at the world famous Magic Castle in Hollywood, and in 2005 was the star of the Ed Ellis TV show.
Here is a non-stop 10 minute card routine loaded with magical moments! And a killer spectator involved finale!
- Take 5 - A five card lift using the continuum principle.
- A Highly Visual Change Of Two Cards - In hand change away from the deck. This is very strong! Y Production. A real applause cue!
- Turnover Pass - The aces are featured as masters of escape.
- Ambitious Segment - Featuring a unique finale called The Fan Escape.
- Card To Pocket - Variations on a classic.
- Pitch Ace Display - A shocking change of a selection to four cards!
- Ringnature - A borrowed ring captures their card and is rubber banded to it. All is handed back as a souvenir!
"Ed's sleight of hand is simply AMAZING! He is a master of the art."
- Johnny "ACE" Palmer, World Champion Magician, FISM Grand Prix Winner
Running Time Approximately 71min
ProductId: 51225 Approx. Qty. available: 999