The Gen Vol.4 by Wild-Colombini Magic - DVD - DVDTHEGEN_VOL4
The Gen magazine was published by Harry Stanley just after the war. The fist issue came out in December 1945.
The magazine was published for 26 years with 303 issues covering a total of 8,685 pages. Lewis Ganson, one of the greatest magical writers ever, was the editor until 1971.
- One Good Turn (Al Koran)
- Zombie Card Rise(Eddie Ward)
- Follow My Leader (Ed Marlo)
- Knot on the Corner (Tom Sellers)
- A Minor Triumph (Alex Elmsley)
- That Certain Stab (Lewis Ganson)
- Card Trick Number 3 (Frederica)
- Three Little Pigs (Frederica)
- The Four Blanks (Alex Elmsley)
ProductId: 54495 Approx. Qty. available: 8