Club 71 Volume Four by Wild-Colombini Magic - DVD - DVDCLUB71_VOL4
The English magazine CLUB 71 ran from 1970 to 2007 and was produced by Geoff Maltby the owner of Repro Magic. For most of the time Walt Lees was the editor.
Contributors include: Max AMven, Peter Duffie, Patrick Page, Al Smith, Angelo Carbone, Ian Rowland, Werner Miller, Peter Kane, Paul Hallas, Stephen Tucker, Ali Bongo and many more.
The subjects discussed span everything from mentalism and cards, to magic for children and close-up.
- Two Times Ten Card Trick (Simon Lovell)
- What's in a Name (Arun Bonerjee)
- YCLIPT (Max Maven)
- Signed Transpo in Triplicate (Justin Higham)
- A suit in Court (Solyl Kundu)
- Backtrack (Max Maven)
- Mistake (Arun Bonerjee)
- Penertrating (T. Boxxx)
- Demiser's Dream (Max Maven)
- Square Bashing (Stephen Tucker)
ProductId: 54497 Approx. Qty. available: 10